Since 1350 The water wee1 Moulin of Bardins or Bardey watch to the river l’Eau Blanche. The very old vineyard is well exposed with just enough slope to ensure a perfect natural drainage. We can find Chateau Bardins on the famous map from Pierre de Belleyme (1760).
Château Bardins belongs to the Bernardy de Sigoyer’s family since 1903. Camille de Sigoyer was born in 1870 on the Island la Réunion. His son Christian and grand-son Yves have taken care about the propriety for long years.
Today the grand grand children: Stella, Christol, Edith, work to develop Bardins. Stella looks after the vineyard and the winery. Christol leaves in the Island La Réunion and also sell the wine of Bardins.